Sunday 17 June 2007

Yo!

Hello there, welcome to my Blog, which basically is only here for one purpose to upload photo's from Kite flying events here in the UK so those people who cant attend can see whats happening on the day rather than waiting a week or a month for someone to upload their camera pictures or wait for a paper magazine to arrive.

Ideally in the future i'd like to see a collaborative page that many people can use to upload images from different events, but for now its just me and my cameraphone (SonyEricsson K800i) and we will see what happens.

I used to upload all my pictures to http://kites.fotopic.net/ but have found myself using it less and less, especially this year, I even remember asking them for a way to create galleries from a mobile so I could upload pictures as they were taken to create a blog style event gallery... So now i'm trying it by uploading directly from my phone to this blog.

You wont see a lot of text entries on here, i'm no writer by any means, but I hope I can put up enough photos from kite events to give a flavour to those who would like to be there on the day but couldnt actually make it.

Dazzz

2 comments:

Christy said...

Great idea Dazz! Looking forward to seeing what going on over on your side of the world.

Draftnik

Dazzz said...

Thanks Draftnik :-)

Dazzz